An Arrest Is Not a Conviction…
Drunk Driving Defense is a specialized area of law. Mr. Sharkansky has both prosecuted and defended hundreds of drunk driving cases and is highly skilled and experienced at the techniques needed to win your case.
There are dozens of ways to impeach a police officer’s opinion of your performance on field sobriety tests:
- most tests are designed for you to fail
- most tests are not conducted as required by the police department manual
- most tests are conducted under unfair conditions
- There are dozens of ways to cast doubt in the results of a breath test:
- most police departments fail to maintain the necessary records for the breath test machine.
- most breath test operators fail to comply with the required procedures for test accuracy.
- At trial the jury will not know you refused the breath test.
- At trial the jury will not know you refused the field sobriety tests.
- At trial the jury will not know you have a prior conviction for OUI.
I welcome you to review my bio to learn of my experience and expertise in restoring stability to people’s lives who have found themselves in your shoes.